Wednesday 10 December 2014

My Quarter of the Storyboard



Chip: (sighs)

Brandy: Well look on the bright side at least we didn't have 12 views

Arnie: Technically we have 8, we refreshed a few times

Chip: (sighs) look we're going to need some new tactics for this kind of thing, we want to be bigger than.. (points to random video on front page).. Chad Wagon

Brandy: Who?

(Cuts to them watching him)

Chad: So my Wagon Wheels, (jump cut) today I was at Starbucks drinking my coffee (jump cut) and this CHAV came up to me like (jump cut, cringy impression) Yo mate ya got cash for bus for me

(Cuts to dragons paused in shock about to laugh while wagon still speaks)

Chad: like what kind of idiot chav doesn't have the simple money for the bus?

(cuts to the dragons' parody mocking of him)

Edited Chad Wagon: Hello my Wagon PRICKS, I like to wipe my Posh Starbucks BUM BUM BUM over my Physics Teacher

(Cuts to real Chad Wagon looking really annoyed)

Edited Chad: Also Fuck you Wagon Wheels (sound in background)

Chad Wagon: So you want to want to mess with the almighty Wagon

(Title:this autumn)

(Scene of Daggers and Wagon meeting in a coffee shop)

Daggers: Chad Wagon?

Chad: Erwin Daggers, Private Detective... we meet at last.

(Title: Dragons meet Wagons)

No comments:

Post a Comment